This event will also be live-streamed and can be viewed here.
The panel will discuss progress made in delivering on net zero, with illustrations on what net zero means for banks and their clients – to offer an opportunity to showcase voluntary developments and good practice, and share cross-Channel lessons.
- French Banking Federation – Séverine Vadon-David, International Relations.
- UK Finance – Ian Bhullar, Strategic Policy and sustainability
- French Banking Federation – Karen Degouve, Head of Sustainable Finance
- UK Transition Plan Taskforce – Jacques Morris, Team Leader and Group Policy Lead at Oxford Sustainable Finance Group
- JP Morgan – Linda French, Global Head of ESG Policy and Regulation
- BNP Paribas- Antoine Sire, Head of Engagement