Bankers delivering Net Zero – French and UK perspectives
This panel discussion, streamed live from COP27, explored progress made in delivering on net zero in France and the UK, with illustrations on what net zero means for banks and their clients – to offer an opportunity to showcase voluntary developments and good practice, and share cross-Channel lessons.
- French Banking Federation – Séverine Vadon-David, International Relations.
- UK Finance – Ian Bhullar, Strategic Policy and sustainability
- French Banking Federation – Karen Degouve, Head of Sustainable Finance
- UK Transition Plan Taskforce – Jacques Morris, Team Leader and Group Policy Lead at Oxford Sustainable Finance Group
- JP Morgan – Linda French, Global Head of ESG Policy and Regulation
- BNP Paribas- Antoine Sire, Head of Engagement